Gritt’s Farm is the place for perfect pics!
Gritt’s Farm Photography Policy
Effective June 25th – October 30th, 2022 | Flower Field Events & Gritt’s Fun Farm
Featuring blooming flower fields on select summer weekends and a 6-week fall festival with a pumpkin patch, corn mazes, n’more! We welcome amateur and professional photographers!
Everyone entering Gritt’s Farm property must purchase a General Admission ticket, and adhere to our farm rules.
Thank you for choosing us as your photography site and following our photography policy!
A Photo Pass is not required for Amateur Photographers.
For Amateur Visitors/Photographers, We Welcome You To:
- Take photos during Flower Field & Fun Farm business hours only. No one is permitted on Gritt’s Farm property before or after business hours.
Take photos of any public area of the Farm.
Purchase a General Admission ticket. Everyone taking photographs & being photographed must purchase a General Admission ticket to access events/attractions.
We ask you NOT to:
- Enter any of the areas marked No Access, Do Not Enter, or areas with working farm equipment.
- Disturb flowers, vegetation, crops, displays, etc.
We welcome those who wish to use Gritt’s Farm as a backdrop/setting for any portrait/commercial photography, even if the photographer is not compensated, financially or otherwise. Professional Photographers must purchase a Professional Photography Season Pass or Single-Day Pass.
Portrait photography is defined as, but not limited to: Senior, Engagement, Family, Graduation, Wedding, Lifestyle, etc.
Commercial photography is defined as, but not limited to: Catalog, Fashion, Advertisement, Promotion, etc.
Photo Credit/Social Media
All photos shall be identified as being photographed at Gritt’s Farm. Any online photo galleries or images shall have a link to our website www.grittsfarm.com.
If photos are posted online or on social media sites, Gritt’s Farm requests attribution and requests photos are tagged @grittsfarm on social media.
The use of drones is subject to approval. Contact us with requests.
- All photos should be family friendly in nature.
- No public area may be closed or blocked to customers during a photo shoot.
- Please be courteous and polite to all visitors and customers.
- Our staff is not responsible for directing clients to your photo shoot location.
- Gritt’s Farm reserves the right to halt any photography sessions deemed to be disruptive.
- Gritt’s Farm assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to any equipment or belongings.
- Unauthorized portrait/commercial photography sessions may be escorted from the Farm.